Devil Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Downloads  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Binding.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#l#m#nT?
Founder Father
Founder Father
#l#m#nT?

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 pm

ive seen many bind tutorials and they have always missing something so i made mine.You have to do it into console.

1.How to make usual say bind? (say is WITHOUT voice)
/bind k say ima poker guy. (k reposents button u want to bind it to nad ima poker guy is the txt it will show u in ure txt bar when u press that button.)

2.How to make usual vsay bind? (vsay is WITH voice, im showing you how to make hi bind)
/bind n vsay hi Hi Boys n Gals. (n is the button it will bind it to, vsay reposents voice command and hi reposents the command from voice bar, you can see voice bar by pressing v and the other is ure text.)

3.How to make advanced binds like: Omg (last player who killed you) just killed me :/. (you can also add that bind a voice if u want to.
it goes like this:
/bind (now u can chose voice or not, i take voice) k vsay greatshot Lol You Killed me [d] I Will Get My Revenge On You. ( now that [d] reposents a player who last killed you and in the txt it will apear as his name, there are many others too like [w] and [k] and [s], now [w] reposents a wepon ure holding, [k] reposents a player YOU LAST KILLED!, and [s] reposents ure current HP. Ill make a lil bind where i use all of them.)

4.How to Use [k] [w] and [s] tougheter?Its rlly quite simple.
/bind j vsay cheer [k] just got owned by my [w] and i still have [s] hp left.

How will they all appear (every1 i showed you from 1 to 4)

1. Ima Poker Guy (just into ure vhat box, it will appear like this oh btw you can color every of them it too.)
2. (with hi voice) Hi Boys And Gals
3. (with greatshot voice) Omg Mayhem Just killed me :/.
4. (with voice cheer, its like Yooho or some thing like that) Mayhem just got owned by my MP40 and i still have 100HP left.

PS! to make more voice binds you just have to press v and look the voice u want to add from voice bar, then u can see how u must write it into console. it must be like it has been written in ure voice chat bar
Back to top Go down
Nantoe!

Nantoe!

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:00 am

Thx for the information Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilgamers.tk
#l#m#nT?
Founder Father
Founder Father
#l#m#nT?

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 pm

no problem im glad to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nantoe!

Nantoe!

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 am

Alert wrote:
ive seen many bind tutorials and they have always missing something so i made mine.You have to do it into console.

1.How to make usual say bind? (say is WITHOUT voice)
/bind k say ima poker guy. (k reposents button u want to bind it to nad ima poker guy is the txt it will show u in ure txt bar when u press that button.)

2.How to make usual vsay bind? (vsay is WITH voice, im showing you how to make hi bind)
/bind n vsay hi Hi Boys n Gals. (n is the button it will bind it to, vsay reposents voice command and hi reposents the command from voice bar, you can see voice bar by pressing v and the other is ure text.)

3.How to make advanced binds like: Omg (last player who killed you) just killed me :/. (you can also add that bind a voice if u want to.
it goes like this:
/bind (now u can chose voice or not, i take voice) k vsay greatshot Lol You Killed me [d] I Will Get My Revenge On You. ( now that [d] reposents a player who last killed you and in the txt it will apear as his name, there are many others too like [w] and [k] and [s], now [w] reposents a wepon ure holding, [k] reposents a player YOU LAST KILLED!, and [s] reposents ure current HP. Ill make a lil bind where i use all of them.)

4.How to Use [k] [w] and [s] tougheter?Its rlly quite simple.
/bind j vsay cheer [k] just got owned by my [w] and i still have [s] hp left.

5. and there is also an reload bind, and then u can say that you reload, and that u reload in the same time
/bind r vsay "(with shift) [tekst] ;+reload ;-reload
Then it would be: ~'[Reload]'~
How will they all appear (every1 i showed you from 1 to 5)

1. Ima Poker Guy (just into ure vhat box, it will appear like this oh btw you can color every of them it too.)
2. (with hi voice) Hi Boys And Gals
3. (with greatshot voice) Omg Mayhem Just killed me :/.
4. (with voice cheer, its like Yooho or some thing like that) Mayhem just got owned by my MP40 and i still have 100HP left.
5. ~'[Reload]'~ this is what you see if you reload Smile

PS! to make more voice binds you just have to press v and look the voice u want to add from voice bar, then u can see how u must write it into console. it must be like it has been written in ure voice chat bar

Made By Alert, Changed by Nantoe!
Back to top Go down
#l#m#nT?
Founder Father
Founder Father
#l#m#nT?

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 pm

thnx xD
Back to top Go down
Nantoe!

Nantoe!

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:31 am

No Problemo :p
Back to top Go down
chaos

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm

i know all binds
Back to top Go down
#l#m#nT?
Founder Father
Founder Father
#l#m#nT?

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 am

chaos wrote:
i know all binds

ye good 4 u, but many ppl dont know anybinds so pelase dont post meaningless stuf xD i aint mad at u or anything just... Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Binding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Binding.   Some Binding. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Binding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil Gamers :: Off Topic :: Tutorials-
Jump to: